Kalenderblatt für Mai


 
Hallo Ihr Lieben, heute möchte ich Euch gern das Kalenderblatt für den Mai zeigen. Ich habe hierfür eine meiner Lieblings-Tildas (ja, ich weiß, ich habe eine Menge Lieblinge) ausgesucht und zusammen mit Blumen aus der Magnolia Mini World maskiert. Ich möchte gern bei 7Kids College Funds "Anything but a card" und By the Cute and Girly "Flowers" mitmachen.
 
Hello friends, today I'd like to show my calendar sheet for may. I chosed one of my favorite Tildas (yes, I know I have a lot of favorites) and masked her with Flowers from the Magnolia Mini World. I'll like to enter at 7Kids College Funds "Anything but a card" and By the Cute and Girly "Flowers".
 


Supplies:
Stempel/Stamps: Magnolia Little Easter Collection, Blumen/Magnolia MiniWorld
Coloring: Distress Ink
Haut/Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Haare/Hair ~ Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain
Kleidung/Clothes ~ Faded Jeans, Milled Lavender, Pumice Stone
Gießkanne/Watering Can ~ Squeezed Lemonade, Pumice Stone
Blumen/Flowers ~ Victorian Velvet, Antique Linen, Forest Moss
Cardstock: Savanne
Papier/Papers: Magnolia You are so Special Collection
zusätzlich/others: Quickutz Alphabet Sketchbook

Kommentare