You are my best friend - Spring Kit

Hallo, hier bin ich wieder ... ich habe ja vorhin schon gesagt, dass ich kaum abwarten kann, mit den neuen Stempeln zu spielen und nun ist die erste Karte fertig ;) Ich habe mir die süße Tilda mit dem Häschen und die tolle Schubkarre ausgesucht und maskiert. Die beiden Stempel haben mir auf Anhieb am besten gefallen... Ich habe die Karte etwas schlichter gehalten, damit das Motiv, das ziemlich groß ist, wirken kann. Der tolle Sketch ist von The Sweet Stop und meine Karte passt außerdem zur Challenge bei Stempelträume "neuester Stempel" (ich habe gleich 4 neue Stempel benutzt), Little Red Wagon "Animals" und bei Simon says Challenge gibt es die schöne Farbvorgabe "Coffee & Cream".

Hello, it's me again ... I told you earlier I can't wait to play with my new stamps and now I finished my first card ;) I chosed the cute Tilda with Rabbit and the lovely Whell Barrow and masked them together. These two stamps were my favorites at first sight... I kept my card simple because of the big image, to focuse on it. The great sketch is found at The Sweet Stop and my card fits also the challenge at Stempelträume "newest stamp" (I used 4 new stamps), Little Red Wagon "Animals" and the challenge over at Simon says Challenge is a color combo "coffee & cream".




Supplies:

Stempel/Stamps: Magnolia Butterfly Dreams Collection

Coloring: Distress Ink Refiller

Haut/Skin ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye

Haare/Hair ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain

Kleidung/Clothes ~ Weathered Wood, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain

Hut/Hat ~ Frayed Burlap, Spun Sugar

Hase/Rabbit ~ Pumice Stone

Schubkarre/Wheel Barrow ~ Brushed Corduroy, Shabby Shutters, Victorian Velvet

Cardstock: Savanne und Espresso

Papier/Papers: Magnolia Something old something new Collection

zusätzlich/others: Martha Stewart Butterflies Punch, EK Success Victorian Corner Punch, Stampin'Pastels und Halbperlen





Kommentare

Angélique hat gesagt…
WOW! This is a great card you made with the newest stamps :)
Just made a card (it's here) with another springkitstamp, totally love them. Love your coloring as well and after seeing this card, I also need to ink these stamps quickly ;)
Unknown hat gesagt…
Wow!!! So beautiful!!!!!!!!
Sharon Caudle hat gesagt…
ooooooo...my eyes went immediately to her when I saw your kit! I would have inked her up first too! LOL! I love it and that barrell of tulips is amazing!!! Gorgeous card, Tanja! Thanks so much for showing the new kit off to us!!
hugs, Sharon
Frances hat gesagt…
Tanja, your card is beautiful, love how your stamped and colored the image. Hugs, Frances.
becreativebeyou.blogspot.com
Judy K. hat gesagt…
Oh how cute, cute, cute your card is!!! Love your layout and coloring!
Judy K.
Janiel/ janny hat gesagt…
Beautiful Tanja!! I can't wait for these to get here..
hugs, Janiel
Judy K. hat gesagt…
Ahh, love that stamp and you did an awesome job on it, sooo precious!!!
Judy K.
Danielle Champagne hat gesagt…
Hello Tanja! How precious! I am now salivating... so anxious to put my hands on these stamps! Your card is very lovely, Love your colors.
Hugs. Danielle.
Cami hat gesagt…
Very pretty card, Tanja! Love your masking to create this nice scene!
Hugs, Cami
Caroline Hallett hat gesagt…
oh this is lovely - your colouring is beautiful - I wish I could do it - dont have the patience!
Beth hat gesagt…
Tanja, your card is absolutely adorable! Love it, great job!
Christina C. hat gesagt…
WOW, Tanja.....dass ist sooooo suess!
Dein Kaertchen ist wunder, wunderschoen. Fantastisch coloriert und gestaltet!
Chris hat gesagt…
This is soooo cute!
Leonie hat gesagt…
Wow this is gorgeous!!! What a fabulous scene you have created. You are so lucky to have received your kit already
Hugs Leonie
Anonym hat gesagt…
What a lovely scene, Tanja! You have created another gorgeous creation! I definately have to get those 2 images - love them!! big hugs, Angela
AnnasArt hat gesagt…
Wunderschön! Da muss ich doch gleich mal überlegen, welche der süßen neuen Stempel gekauft werden müssen:)))

Lg Ingrid
Iulia hat gesagt…
Gorgeous card, Tanja and such sweet soft colors! Love your coloring and these stamps are absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs,
Iulia
Only By His Grace hat gesagt…
Hi Tanja!
You have done a beautiful job. I love how you have Tilda in front of the wheelbarrow.
Gorgeous card.
Hugs Maz
Becca hat gesagt…
This is really pretty! Lovely soft papers and gorgeous images. I love that you've kept the card simple - the stamps really do all the talking. Love it! Hugs, Becca
Victoria hat gesagt…
wow this is amazing work x
Vicky #31 Simon Says Challenge 23.2.2011
Jule hat gesagt…
wow, die karte ist umwerfend schön!

vielen dank fürs mitmachen bei stempelträume!

lg jule
MauMau88 hat gesagt…
Wow, wunderschön geworden.

Ich hab das Kit gestern auch erhalten und bin grad fleißig am Basteln.
Ich liebe diese neuen Stempel.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei StempelTräume!
Sandy hat gesagt…
Hey you cute thing - another one of your fabby cards and this one is too cute for words - I love this image. Absolutely a beautiful card - I am sooooo envious of your images!
Hugs,
sandy
Lorraine A hat gesagt…
Gorgeous card Tanja :-) the image is just soo cute and the papers and design are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and good luck with the DT call :-)

luv
Lols x x x
Kathy hat gesagt…
Oh she is just adorable!!! I have not seen the images in the kit yet!! Love the scene that you have created!! (Looked and seen the rest of the kit ~ thanks for always posting them!! I have no patience! LOL)
:)Kathy
chrissy xx hat gesagt…
WoW!! 'Stunning'
Chrissyxx
Christine hat gesagt…
Wow, Tanja!! Your card is spectacular. I love all of the beautiful details. Your coloring is perfection too!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!! I hope to see your beautiful creations again soon!
xoxo, Christine